Friday, March 27, 2009

WHEE!

Yay, today was SL practice! Although I did nearly collaspe... Kidding! I was so tired... Keric was emo-ing, Siti was teaching, and Wei Ren and Kairo were listening to music... Benjamin was acting a little hyper, I think he's on sugar rush or something, Tammy was dancing and Alvin. L was playing with a mop...

It was well, I just need to remember what side i need to go. Wei Ren and I tickled Alvin like no tomorrow! I did tell him I would poke him for yesterday! ^_^ Anyway, when we practice the finale thingy, i made a wrong move, and in the end, at the "Don't Know but noone better wear the same dress as me!" I was suppose to be doing the same movement as Siti and Wei Ren, but I went the wrong side, so I did my own... It was crap, and LOOKED SO WRONG!

But it was fun. I haven't really got the beat right, so Keric and I were basically copying Siti. The seniors asked why was there no kissing. I wanted to smack them right in the face with the mop. But I can't, unfortunately.

Our costumes were stupid. Wei Ren wore, what? Casual? I wore pretty much casual, all I need is a skirt! Keric dressed like a teacher. :P Oh my, we have to friggin' tie the offical tie, and I have to tie my tie the fastest! NO!

Signing off,
Ilin- Hopeix

No comments:

Post a Comment