Monday, March 2, 2009

What am i to do?

Okay... now this is a little stupid, since i decided to list some part of a story for POKEMON, yes POKEMON, i know i'm childish. Hey, we're young only once right? ^_^ Anyway... As usual, i got WRITER'S BLOCK! A writer's worst NIGHTMARE!!!!!! Spare me... I'm not much of a writer but still, i like to write. :)

Hmm... Here's something silly I'm writing in one of my imaginary worlds.... Yeah, I'm a day dreamer.... Not to mention i do it in class... This is a story about a lonely little girl, and her struggles to fit in her school.

Chappy 1!

"Sigh..." said young little Hikari Dawn, as she packed up her bags to leave school. Being a orphan, and having the need to look out for herself, with many job contracts, she was always the outcast, and never had much friends, even in Secondary 1. Now, in Secondary 2, carrying the position as a Prefect, things are not as simple as they seem for her now. It does not bother her much, since she IS a workaholic.

"Today, there is choir... And Kermic joined the choir too... At least we have another Bass now..." thought Hikari, as she left her classroom. Walking pass the excited teens, chattering madly amongst themselves, she walked to the choir room to wait for the door to open. Being a VERY highly respected person, she was allowed to bring her laptop for working purposes. Although, she DOES uses it for games... Turning it on, she typed furiously to meet her deadline. The next minute, she finds her laptop gone.

"Working on this crap again, huh?" said a tall boy with brown hair. He began messing around with the keys, completely destroying her work. Hikari stood up immediately, in a calm and collected manner.

"Please return my laptop to me right now. I need it to do my work."

"Oh? And what will you do it i don't?" sneered the punk. Hikari started to ponder. Although she KNEW how to fight, she was not the time that uses it over petty matters. Before she knew it, the laptop was right in front of her face, while a taller boy, most likely a Secondary 4 student stood in front of her, a strict look on his face.

"Leave this girl alone. And scram if you have nothing better else to do, Jonanthan." The boy named Jonanthan ran off, his tail between his legs. The senior sighed, and turn to face Hikari, who was like 3 heads shorter than him.

"I've never seen you around here before. Have you just joined? My name is Andrew. Andrew Liam." Andrew extended a friendly hand towards Hikari. Hikari nervously took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Hikari Dawn.. I'm your manager of some sort..."

"Andrew!" Just then, a shout came from near the stairs, as a lanky boy with dirty brown hair came up. "Kermic..." thought Hikari. Andrew gave Kermic a small smile.

"Oh, you're on time!"

"Like duh! I wouldn't miss choir for the world!"

"Wanna go down now?"

"Sure!"

Hikari watched silently as the two boys made their way down the stairs. She was hurt, but it did not really matter much to her, since she had experienced lonliness before, she was not really bothered by that.

"Everyone has their own groups... But I'm not sad... I have my work!" Smiling to herself, she began to type on her laptop. Most people would have thought she was a happy and contented child, but most people did not notice that her deep, clear emerald eyes gave off a sad glow...

No comments:

Post a Comment