Friday, March 13, 2009

Sigh...........................................................

Today is the last day of school.

But it's DOOMSDAY FOR ME! Why? PROGRESS REPORT!

Guess what? I'm one of the lucky 15 that passed Maths. But it's a borderline pass. 50. Never mind. But i failed Chinese! I got a F9! I have never gotten an F9 before, so i nearly fainted. I only got 3 As, 2 A2s for History and Lit(YAY!) and A1 for D&T! I'm so happy! But no As for English. My sis was mad at me for getting borderline pass, but well...

God, I thought i would at least get like, 37-41 marks for my Chi... Very EMO. My friend Siti, was rather upset though, cause she did not get 8As... She only got 6. But cheer up Siti, I'm sure next Term you'll get the 2As! Besides, i only got 3 and FAILED one subject, so you are WAAAAAAAYYYY better than me. BE HAPPY!

God, I'm hyper. Well, I found out Kairo likes Raecia. Well, i don't mind, if he's happy with her, I'm happy for him. Love, in my opinion, is making sure that the one you love is happy. But i really wished he told me... Never mind, I've got someone else in mind anyway. Of course, Siti and Wei Ren know, along with Alvin Laiman. ^_^

My class was rather fruastrating today. I mean, I got so fed up at different people, even if I don't show it. Changing places with Jia Xin during Chinese class is what I am NOT suppose to do, but she kept buggin' me every single Chinese lesson before that, so i did it to please her. She doodled on my table! T_T My clean table... Nicholas was annoying as usual, but I cheered up after awhile, when i saw my SL friends.

Of all the people i trust most in the ENTIRE school, are the Student Leaders, especially Wei Ren, Siti, Keric(Mr. EMO), Leon, Alvin Laiman, Doreen. And the teachers of course. I don't know why, but i seem to get along with them naturally. Of course, my classmates don't exactly like me for that, Kyeong Sup calls me teachers' pet. Sad. T_T I can't help me. My friends don't like my annoying accent either, but I can't help it! I mean, i had it since I was born, and even my sisters don't have the same accent as I do. I feel so pathethic...

Even if i have people i trust, i can't really say out my feelings well... I can't even WRITE it out... I think it's because I have always been betrayed... So i have a tendency to keep my feelings bottled WAY in my heart... Even in my very private diaries, I can never write out all my feelings, I don't know why. Well, that's all for now!

Signing off via Dimension Screen,
Ilin
Feeling very depressed and bottled up

No comments:

Post a Comment