Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SL INVEST IS OVER!!!!!!!!

Wah sianz. Finally the SL investiture is over. Nerve wrecking man.

7.45-12.15 Normal school time.
12.15-2.00 Rehersal. No oral whee! Wore clothes inside of my uniform. Clothes as in COSTUME! Poor Hui Yee Senior... Is that how you spell her name? (shrugs)
2.00-2.30 Ushering(I completely sucked at this) and arrival of guest of honor i think.

Then we had the walk-in. I was so nervouse i think i accidently went a bit too stiff. I sit so still, that my back ached cause there were 3 speeches... Ow my back... Then they gave the tie. I think i nearly goofed up on that part. Nearly bow wrong direction. Haha, they gave me a tied tie. :D Lucky. Then we watched a video after changing. LOL the ending picture was a picture of Ben (ducky) senior. Then we performed. Keric goofed up on the first part, he forgot to come out. Idiot. I goofed on the finale for our dance. When "whose that girl" and Keric spun over to the other side, for god-knows-what reason(sorry if i am being... Err. racist? here), his elbow hit my forehead. Owchies. We performed rather well. The sec 4s looked so funny. Alvin's smile creeped the hell outta me.

Then after that, i was really sad cause i had to go for choir VCH practice. Aiyaya, i missed Siti's bday bash! I wanna see cake getting smack right in her face... Never mind, Wei Ren will show me the video. Anyway, Keric turned up in the choir uniform/// I TOLD HIM TO CHANGE TO SCHOOL UNIFORM! D: <

Yeah, we went to VCH, so tiring, stood up for 1 hour. Move here move there. Not bad lah. Waited for dad at school and got a mosquito bite. HEY!

That's all fah now!
Ilin

No comments:

Post a Comment