Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sigh...

Bored now... COE got postponed, i'm so DAMM pissed... I feel like every bit of creativity has been sucked out of me...

Currently talking over MSN to my crush... Kya... really <3 him. He told me that too, but i wonder if it is just to cheer me up, or is it really from the bottom of his heart? Ah, that rhymes.

Gonna make Wei Ren eat bean sprouts one day... SO GONNA DO IT!

Tuesday= Day for going AMK Hub to pay school fees, followed by going to Popular to buy stuff. YIPPE! No, it's not scissors...

Learning Italian song, Time to say goodbye. Followed by a jap song, Red DragonFly. ARGH.

Working on a silly manga of mine... Gonna suck, i tell you.

My singing seems to be detoriating.

Addicted to the songs, Secret of My Heart(detective Conan Ending... don't know what) and The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment